[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - They're GR-R-REAT!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

They're GR-R-REAT!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Re: They're GR-R-REAT!

Postby Pie » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm really happy so many of you enjoyed this one and have added to this thread, it's been cute. XD We were thinking how it'd be funny if we had a get-together and people brought various small animal plushies like beanie-babies as their personal celebratory animals. XD

@Paul- LOL /heh I love your comment about the mice and not hearing small coughs; ;_;

@Farore- I was wondering why you didn't post the picture of you and Celebratory Bunny together. =/ Too bad the picture didn't come out. >.<

@Roll- yeah, I'm a big fan of Breath of Fire 5, it's been on my mind a lot lately. XD As for the artbook stuff, I suppose if you don't have the art book(s), you can always go for now. =) I have books specifically of 4, 5, and the Official Compilation one. I was really surprised at how cheap I bought the official Famitsu 4 and 5 ones for years ago; they easy to find and were only about $20 each! =D Very great deal for a BoF fan!! Maybe you can find it cheap online still. I've tried looking for the book on 3 long ago, but was unsuccessful. '_' You can always get the official 1-5 compilation book, but though it's great, it neglects a lot of interesting design material in the number specific books.

@fixxxer- I'm very happy you like the vase!! XD
Last edited by Pie on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Yeah I'm not sure what happened with the picture...maybe I thought it took but it didn't? I've never had that problem before so I didn't think to look after and make sure it was in there. I'm sure we'll have another photo op at some point though =P

I just remember looking at a friend's copy of the BoF5 book and being amazed at the environment pics in there, and that's not usually my thing, so I was especially impressed by it. I sadly don't have too many artbooks of any type, though I do have some, and some various ones on the comp. My "physical media" collection in general is all over the place with a few books, a few magazines, some strategy guides, some comic books, and some english and japanese mangas of multiple different series and such aside from the random artbooks.

Maybe we can get a pic with everyone sniffing their celebratory animals and staring at the camera /fsh
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 am

We'd have to follow up with an air humping video. You know, to keep up appearances.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tony May-San » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 am

well im happy to announce i now smell like a Raichu. im missing a finger, but i smell like a raichu. it seems to be working too, i woke up this afternoon spooning a pichu. i decided to name her Ixion. /ok

whats this about sniffing and air humping? thats a topic i can get behind... so to speak..
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:50 pm

You see, all celebratory animals have lemon scented bellies, and the are best sniffed directly in front of the nose with staring at strangers. Air humping is best saved for strangers as well, but requires both eye contact and lip-licking.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

I also overcame my fear of celebratory tiger bites (I get enough of those at work.. heh) and summoned my own celebratory bunny. Turns out he isn't a kitty at all, but an adorable little Wyvern cub. He is now circling above my head. I'm going to take this as a sign of love and acceptance, rather than a hunting/stalking activity.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tony May-San » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Brilliant! you have no idea how much i love lemon! i'll have to give it a whirl, yet more ways to freak out the general public xD

I do like the idea of everyone taking a picture of themselves sniffing their celebratory animals. it would make for a great collage. /no1
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Wait, what did I say about coughs? /swt2

That was Alexxxxxxxxxx
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Pie » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:20 pm

oops Sorry Paul and Alex. =x I remember when typing that I thought of Alex because of his avatar, but I think I just unconsciously typed "Paul" instead. >.<

/sry
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:56 pm

It's all good. No one died anyway. Right Alexx...?

Right...?

Alexx?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares