[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Spider-Go-Round
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Spider-Go-Round

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Spider-Go-Round

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 am

Bear, I feel your pain. That kind of thing always happens to me whenever I play with my mates. Incidentally, we should definitely try and have an aggro minecraft game at some point.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Re: Spider-Go-Round

Postby Adol The Red » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Ah Minecraft. I have spent soooo much time working on insane stuff on Minecraft. Built some cool stuff while it was still in Beta, including an observatory that went up to the then build height. Used up all my coal making that glass. So much glass. Then at last creative mode came out and I was able to really go crazy. I've tried building a city, complete with interiors and such, but I never seem to get that far. For one, even with optifine its still a bit jumpy when I build too much in one spot. Also, I have to view minecraft the same way I view Skyrim. I'm never really going to finish, so I just play when I get the urge and take a break when it goes away. Other unfinished projects include my space ship, which is mostly done. I have project pictures showing progress as I built it, just because I like to see how it went from nothing to something. I also have a tower that is my electricity project. Everything in it runs on electricity. All the lighting, all the doors. Has a set of piston elevators in the center. Also has a lot, a lot, of defensive guns based on the Minigun design. I took out the middle dispenser so I could have them behind hidden doors, all of which are/will be controlled from a single room above the tower entrance. Not too many project pics. Again, also unfinished, and not nearly as far along as the ship.

I could probably go on and on. I love building stuff, so its mostly creative mode for me. Still don't have the xbox version yet but I kind of want to get it just to tool around or maybe play with some other people.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:47 pm

I like to think of myself as a builder... when in reality I'm more of a gatherer/explorer.

When it comes to building, I built a floating city out on the middle of the ocean. The foundation being made from Smooth Stone 1/2 Slabs, and the corners being whole Smooth Stone Slabs. There was even a fountain as the town square. Aside from the center of town, there was a floating garden, town mine that went down to below sea level... and into an abandoned mine, and a 50x50 jungle tree/monster farm. (The monster farm was an accident but the 12 levels a night was reason enough to keep it)

I'm an oddball that decides that building down on the surface of the ocean is a good idea, aside from needing at least 27 trips with 15 buckets, which I used for cascading water effects. Probably my own personal favorite was the Neapolitan bridge, which consisted of jungle (pink), white oak, and that dark brown one... I never was good at the wood names. :lol:
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:41 pm

The floating city sounds awesome. I too want to build underwater at some point. Only in creative mode, though.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Pfft, it only counts if you do it in survival mode.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Building that in the beta was fun and all, but for my , and my , well, you can try to build those in survival if you want. Anyway, the last two aren't finished yet. I work on them every now and again.

(These links should work. I left the albums public and logged out when I tested them.)
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:31 am

Man Adol, that space ship looks so cool, it must have taken you quite some time to build!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:21 am

Thanks. Yeah I've been on that one on and off for a while. It fits into a story of mine. One I've never really worked on aside from knowing things about the world it takes place in. I drew out a rough sketch beforehand so i had something to work with. It was kind of fun building the frame and filling it in. All I have left to do is armor the crew module and finish putting in the rooms, though the rooms seem to be the most tedious part.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares