[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Mist Adventure
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Mist Adventure

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Mist Adventure

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 pm

World of Warcraft... the game that has grown so much since Deathwing's fall

I think Pie's Pikachu could've been better off if you had gotten a shaman with lightning shield... but I admire your effort, since I can only brag about the Chinese dragon from the WoW PvP Olympics.

...word of advice: stay away from Darnassus and Druids. Also, be careful of the Wolpertingers!
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Re: Mist Adventure

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 am

Ah man. I haven't played WoW since... since the first expansion. I'd probably be lost now, but it was fun while I was there. It was a great world to explore, too. Its changed so much I'd probably be lost now. At least, for a while.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Maple » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:00 pm

If you're looking for a good game to replace it, might I suggest Dungeons and Dragons Online from Turbine? /swt2
Maple
Thief LV 25/18
Thief  LV 25/18

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Yeah, lightning shield probably would have been best, but I think Pie likes to over-engineer sometimes XD Oh man I love my Wolpertingers! They were one of the first pets I wanted to level because I loved having them on my priest so much, since she was my .

Adol, you should give WoW another go, you really would be amazed by how many things have changed. If you like questing and exploring, you really will be captivated by all the changes that Blizzard's Cataclysm quest philosophy has changed Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor...man, I love Cata and Mists quests so much.

One of our good friends also recommended DDO, but we never got around to checking it out. I think Pie even downloaded it, but yeah, just never got around to it. I didn't know that it was made by Turbine...that's kinda interesting since I think the guys from Carbine (WildStar devs) came from Turbine...I really should check it out~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Soeroah » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:23 pm

I am loving Mists' storyline so damn much, it's my favourite story in the game so far. I LOVE the episodic patch system they are using. Just fantastic.

Level 90 is a loremaster's dream.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares