[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Conventions!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Conventions!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Conventions!

Postby Bear » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Pie and I have been thinking that its about time we joined the con circuit! I think it would be really awesome to meet with you guys where and when possible, so I wanted to ask if there are any cons that you guys regularly attend or would be interested in attending. So far we would have to limit it to the contiguous US (sorry Kerreth) and Canada (Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto mainly). Though one day I would love to check out Europe and Austrailia, but we'll have to start here for now~

So...any suggestions?
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Conventions!

Postby ThePaul » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Moon Con. It takes place on the Moon. Pack light.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Aww Paul, I want to pack heavy so I can lift 100 lbs of merch above my head with one hand and feel all powerful! Take THAT gravity! lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 pm

But then you'll have more to hang on to while you're riding on the outside of the Russian shuttle.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, we were going to try and get to Acen (Anime Central Convention) next year. Usually in may. We're not going to the coming one, but we have at least a tentative plan for the next one. It's in Chicago, and is the biggest one in the mid-west. Though lately it seems Youmacon, the one in Detroit, gets better guests. They've gotten team four star a few times, among others. We never usually make it to that one though. So anyway, give Acen some consideration.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby RollCasket » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:34 pm

I know it's a long drive but there are a few in Vegas... /hmm
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:01 am

Well, you were a little late anyway. just happened a little over a month ago, and it's really the only one here. That I know of at least.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Maple » Thu May 02, 2013 10:51 pm

MineCon in the east coast? /swt2
Maple
Thief LV 25/18
Thief  LV 25/18

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Wed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

The only cons that I can think of is Comicon/Comic-con, and Ravencon. So mostly comics and boardgames.
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby hrist » Sat May 18, 2013 1:29 pm

west coast cons! I've seen you've gone to some, I need to go to some and set up things for my comic, the development of the comic and other goodies are well underway

It wound be fun to go to cons outside the westcoust, mainly california, you should go to them all I need to go to them all too, a moon con would be great along with a rpg con, they have anime and comic cons, but i guess they are all heavly rpg cons, fun to just hane a rpg con, i should try to do that someday : D

hrist
Undeclared
Undeclared

Next

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares