[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Turning Heads
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Turning Heads

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Turning Heads

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:15 am

*That awkward moment when the coin lands perfectly on it's side...*

I kinda like the simplicity of this week's comic. The only problem that I have is that you used a quarter, instead of a penny... /heh

I also like the amount of Pie's excitement in panel 2, almost like its bubbling over.
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Re: Turning Heads

Postby Adol The Red » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:36 am

I've done variations of letting other things make the decision for me, but I always ignore them for what I really want, anyway. As far as coin flips go, I have a two headed nickel, so yeah...

Psh! Food. Can't tell you how many times I've been playing a game and thought, I'm hungry. But you see I'd have to stop playing the game and make food so... be hungry!
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby hrist » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:23 pm

I tend to use a quarter like this alot too to make big decisions in life, great comic I love it : D

hrist
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Yeah, I usually use a quarter. I usually just use pennies to throw at people, so I never have them on hand; but I always keep quarters on hand in case I run into a good Coin thingy.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby thatonesniperguy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Eccs » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Bear and Pie, I think you made the right choice in the comic/heh. After all what would we do with all the space time after we ate all the food. /meh2 I can completely related to this dilema as I often had to make that choice when I was younger. Keep my money for food or buying a new game, generally the game won out most of the time in my case.

[quote=Adol the Red » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:06 am] Psh! Food. Can't tell you how many times I've been playing a game and thought, I'm hungry. But you see I'd have to stop playing the game and make food so... be hungry![/quote]

I used to stock my computer desk drawer with snacks and drinks and other nibblies to stave off the hunger. Unfortunately there wasnt enough room for a fridge and oven so nice hot food was always out of the question. Just an assortment of cookies, chips, chocolates, lollies drinks and other sugary goodness that let me keep glued to the computer for extended periods of time. If I wanted hot food however I had to drag myself away. Although if you have a bar fridge, mircowave and electric kettle at your table, you could make yourself a hot meal of 2 minute noodles or microwave pizza/pies.
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares