[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Tropémon
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Tropémon

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Tropémon

Postby Adol The Red » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Oh man I love TVtropes. See the tropes as pokemon I love even more.

So I gotta ask. Is a badass longcoat a pokemon in a coat, or is it just a coat that's so badass that it sort of hovers there, being a badass? Now my mind is overloading with possibilities.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Tropémon

Postby ThePaul » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:33 am

There have been cases in the past where the Long Coat absorbs enough of the Badassness and becomes sentient.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Soeroah » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:00 pm

You fools! You don't RECOMMEND someone goes to that black hole of a site!
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:34 am

...join us...
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby thatonesniperguy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:10 pm

I have to agree. Browsing TVTropes.com is like using DarkChips: you get drawn in, lose your soul, and will probably never be able to pull away...but it's so fun!

I actually consider myself to be the Butt Monkey in real life, while I'm not sure what my online persona would fall under...and now I'm going to sacrifice more hours of my life to TVTropes in order to figure this out. Should I not return...well, I guess it won't matter by then.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:34 pm

TV Tropes oughta make a quiz so you can find out what trope fits you best. I'd love that. :3

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby ThePaul » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:42 pm

I always try to play the in my online persona.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares