[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - O Ye of Little Faith
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

O Ye of Little Faith

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

O Ye of Little Faith

Postby hrist » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:41 pm

I loved this one, it's kinda funny I have been playing alot of final Fanasty tactics on my 80 projector, it's a really fun way to play the game, i haven't played it since i bought it abuot 16 years ago so it's been rather fun, almsot have cloud in the game, i thought this was funny to see i remember the pigs in battle though i'm not getting the end, is he catching on fire because he has gas or someone casted a spell, though loved to see a fft comic : D <3

hrist
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: O Ye of Little Faith

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:57 pm

That's what happens when you skip the survival class on starting fires and just let the black mage handle it every time. It just makes you want to rise up against those nobles!

I've had some good luck regarding the names vs. brave/faith stats of the side characters the game gives me at the start. In one playthrough I had a high brave character names Wolfstan who became my monk, and I had two high faith characters named Annabelle and Ursula who became my Priest/Time Mage and Black Mage/Calculator respectively. It just worked out well.

I've always found it funny that faithless characters don't get hurt or healed by magic because they don't believe in it. The other side is of course that characters with super high faith will leave your party to walk with God, while characters with low brave will literally turn into chickens and even leave the party due to sheer terror. Of course it's difficult to make any of those things happen.

Ah man, loves me some tactics
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares