[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Pastry in Disguise
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Pastry in Disguise

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Pastry in Disguise

Postby Alexx » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:35 am

Awww *sniff* you guys! Thanks!

As for the comic, I think a reaction can only be expressed with: "STAAAARSCREEEEAAAM!!" *shakes fist* (or is that Piescream? OH MAN...I think you two just created the next seeker variant).

Anyway, that game was a LOT of fun! However: beware the final bosses for both campaigns! Well okay, beware the one for the Autobot campaign more...seriously. I can't even remember how many tries that took (or how much shouting it took). I only recently bought the sequel and I'm looking forward to playing it sometime soon. I heard they had improved what little problems I had with the first, so it should be fantastic!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Re: Pastry in Disguise

Postby ThePaul » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:55 am

As soon as Bear said, "I'll be Megatron and you be Starscream!" I was all, "Bear Noooooooo"

/no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:27 am

Ah man freak'n great. Now that's taking your games seriously!
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:19 pm

You've got the touch
You've got the POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Pie » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 am

I'm happy to see the comic bringing out the Transformers fandom in people! XD

We were definitely thinking a lot about Alex as we were doing this comic since he's so much into toys!

I wish we could have gotten a movie with designs used in War (or Fall) of Cybertron. >.< It would have so tickled the little kid in me. =x
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:55 am

Wait wait wait. Jumbo Koala?

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares