[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Day of the Dead
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Day of the Dead

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Day of the Dead

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 am

D'awww, I want one of those treat bucket things now. Halloween isn't really that big of a thing in Australia, although it is starting to catch on a bit. Don't know why, personally I think it's a waste of time, probably because I don't want kids knocking at my door. But don't mind me, I'm just a grumpy person some times.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Re: Day of the Dead

Postby ThePaul » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:32 am

Then be like a normal person and go to a party dressed as Batman and hit on all the Catwomen at the party /grr

Anyway, I lol'd at the comic. Is really cute. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:03 pm

I like the way you think Paul

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 am

@Fixxer - That is a Lude from Ragnarok Online and after having the idea for it in this comic, I'm intent on making one because I'm such a huge RO nut XD Somewhat inspired because of this recent Lady Gaga inspired from the amazing Bara-chan, who we used to play with~

@Paul! - Pie and I were so surprised to see your in-depth reply on Joystiq today! I can't tell you how happy it made us XD

I was so tempted to write a reply to give some insight on what our thoughts were, but I thought…naw…it's never cool to have a creator explain the joke and kill it . Even still, I wanted to say something like "We never said Final Fantasy was dead" and that there is a very good reason, which you explain thoroughly, why the girl says what she says and why the father is conflicted.

Thanks so much for that! It was so great seeing that you got the level of depth that went into this comic, which Pie and I are especially proud of. Everything just gelled so well on this one~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Heheh, no problem. I was just wanted to make sure that guy knew that his personal feelings about the punchline aren't important to the joke. /no1
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby ThePaul » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Also, congrats on being the Top Comic in that poll /no1
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares