Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Reindeer on Your Parade

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Reindeer on Your Parade

Postby Alexx » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:02 am

Whadoyamean where are they games?! Don't these things come with that Mario guy? WHY BACK IN MY DAY *blurgalbrumbuggarabblerabble*

But yeah, I have no idea how long it'll take me to get a PS4. I know I will at some point, but who knows how long it'll take before something I care about comes out on the system. I've still got a million games to play on the PS3 and the PS2 combined (not to mention other game systems) so I'm not really hurting for games. The new systems just keep getting less and less enticing.

Funny you should mention the lack of magic upon opening new games, though! I was JUST feeling that when we got the new Zelda! Not that I'm not excited to play it - there's always the excitement of a new game to play. But...just opening the box was so fizzled. There's nothing. I figured at least a small booklet, but no. No artwork, no character descriptions, no minor map with a few locations. I guess I technically don't need it, but...I dunno, it feels like it's missing. Like you were saying: there doesn't seem to be much reason to get the physical box, save for the fact that that it's the same price digitally. If I'm paying the same price one way or the other, then I'll take the one that gives me one extra physical item to put on my shelf. I like things!

And speaking of things and Zelda: Europe got this cute little treasure box that played the "Da DA DA DAAA" noise when you open it! And it holds games, why not! All for preordering Zelda. We got NOTHING. Bastards.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Re: Reindeer on Your Parade

Postby ThePaul » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Only reason I still like Physical media is because my video game "Collection" was starting to become a pile of games I've never played, and I was able to sell them all back for three games I actually would play to end credits and beyond. /swt2 Now if only I could so that with my steam library.

This gen, I'm definitely going to have to sell my old PS3 if I want to have any money to buy the new on, so initially, the earliest date I would be willing to do that was after I complete Dark Souls II, as I would really rather play that on a big old TV, instead of my laptop, plugged into a big old TV. But now that Persona 5 has been announced, it's going to be at least a year. And I really want to play Infamous /sob
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares