[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Celestial Fate
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Celestial Fate

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Celestial Fate

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Oh man. The first time I played this I let Cid die and lost Shadow. I had no idea... no idea at all. The worst part, though, was that my Super Nintendo randomly deleted all the saves. And it was Alexx's copy of the game. Not cool. Of course, in his subsequent replaying he accidentally managed a glitch that got him a bunch of economizers, among other things.

...or was that the game my SNES deleted. I can't remember. Either way great stuff.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Celestial Fate

Postby Librari » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:06 am

Best friend ever.
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Re: Celestial Fate

Postby Alexx » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:00 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares