[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Death Perception
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Death Perception

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Death Perception

Postby Librari » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:20 am

http://lifeinaggro.com/2014/03/07

So, I'm just going to leave this here:
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Re: Death Perception

Postby Adol The Red » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:30 am

For a second I misinterpreted Red XIII's neck fur as a wide open mouth of surprise. I quickly realized it was not so, but now I can't unsee it.

I just hope that Omnislash caught a piece of this winter's face, so I can laugh at its death.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 pm

So that's how Cloud learned Omnislash...
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Alexx » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:13 am

Cloud learned Corpse Stash!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Pie » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Thanks for the link Librari. =D Bear and I've been checking out quite a number of videos from that person over the past few days and it's really cool! XD It kinda makes me wish I was more science/math... literate??? There are lots of smart people out there. Orzlll

I didn't even think of the Red XIII mouth thing; I'm still kinda having trouble seeing it though. Bear said he noticed and thought of the mouth thing just before posting too.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Adol The Red » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 pm

It doesn't so much stand out as it's something you see when you take a quick look, before your eyes focus.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Librari » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:25 am

The funny thing about this comic (and why I thought of that video) is that dead bodies float. So she was already dead, the Omnislash just... made her heavier? /hmm
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Pie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:27 am

Well, according to my research- Live bodies float* because of trapped air, but if the air is released, they will sink. Due to the decomposition process however, the body's cells create gasses which cause the body to float again. Aerith, being freshly skewered and not bleeding makes me think that she probably still has some air pockets (especially considering the video you linked noted that she was pierced away from her lungs), thus omni-stabbing her and releasing the air should allow her to sink.

-I think at least. XD

*it really depends on the ratio of the capacity of how much air the individual's body can hold and the non-buoyant body parts such as muscle.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Librari » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Regardless of all that, I love all the beautiful tears lately, between this and the FF6 comic. The way you draw it is so precious.
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Pie » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks about the tears. XD They're kinda fun to draw knowing how corny they can be in anime. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Next

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares