[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Mean Green Smithereens
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Mean Green Smithereens

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Mean Green Smithereens

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri May 23, 2014 5:24 am

I own the first Orcs Must Die but I haven't tried it out, I have heard good things about it though. One game that is similar is dungeon defenders which I have played a lot of. Dungeon defenders is great fun with 3 other people, you can play relaxed and have fun, or get serious and try the harder difficulties. I highly reccomend it if you are enjoying Orcs Must Die, and I think there's a sequal coming out later this year as well.

As usual, loved the comic, and I'm finally posting again after a long absence. Had a lot of things going on but I'm glad to be back ^_^

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Re: Mean Green Smithereens

Postby Maple » Fri May 23, 2014 11:33 am

Orcs Must Die! 2 is already out. Unless you were talking about Dungeon Defenders... /swt2
Maple
Thief LV 25/18
Thief  LV 25/18

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri May 23, 2014 5:20 pm

I was talking about a sequal to dungeon defenders :)

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Sat May 24, 2014 5:38 am

Didn't most of us used to play Dungeon Defenders together a lot...? My memories don't go that far back.... /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Pie » Sat May 24, 2014 12:29 pm

Welcome back Fixxxer and thank you! XD

Bear and I've played Dungeon Defenders with Paul and the gang one weekend when it was free-to-play on steam long ago. =) We had a fun time; it's a game that Bear and I've thought of playing again. We actually ended buying a copy for each of us in a humble bundle. XD We'll probably go back and check it out soon-ish.

I highly recommend Orcs Must Die! +_+
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby ThePaul » Sun May 25, 2014 5:29 am

The only real problem with Dungeon Defenders is that is becomes a super grindfeast at high levels (both to level up and get gear that will actually help you).
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby The Lich Tree » Tue May 27, 2014 1:49 am

honestly thank you bear and pie for this recent comic, because now i know about the existence of orcs must die, i bought the first one and man its hard as fuck but i have really started to enjoy it. so far vampire gauntlets are my amazing weapon of choice :D
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby Alexx » Wed May 28, 2014 8:32 am

Ya know, I think Admiral Ackbar is probably saying that in just about everything nowadays. "Wait a second, why am I h----BOOOM!"
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Pie » Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 am

I'm really happy you got and are enjoying the game KainRogers!! XD I love this game!!! >.<
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby The Lich Tree » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:03 pm

yea it's great, so difficult though.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares