[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Inner Winner
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

The Inner Winner

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

The Inner Winner

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:58 am

That is exactly how I feel when playing a game against my friends that they've played heaps of and I've barely touched, or when my friend goes "here, try dark souls". I don't have the patience for dark souls, I have plenty of patience for games that I'm really into, that's how I was able to finish mass effect 2 to %100 6 times, but I'm rambling.

Loved the comic, great work as always. Your brain looks so happy Pie ^_^

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Re: The Inner Winner

Postby Alexx » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:27 am

I feel like this is an endorsement for opening my head. I'm going to do so!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Bear » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:32 am

Alexx, I'm happy you can see through to the true intention of our comics! It is indeed as you say, but the method of which is left vague in this comic, and for that I apologize profusely.

The preferred method that we endorse, NAY insisted upon I say, is to hang yourself upside down by the feet at your local park with a t-shirt that reads Pinata. Please ensure the word is written upside down to ensure legibility for park patrons as shown here:

Invite the local school children by for a grand 'ol time. Tell them your head is filled with candy and toys and enjoy a rich, full and memorable afternoon for all! Don't forget to set up a box of bats and blindfolds for them before hand as doing so after you string yourself up may prove to be tricky. Assuming one of the kids doesn't make off with your brain (little twerps!), you should be able to brush off the leaves and enjoy the limitless playtime potential with your out of body friend.

Please note, we do not guarantee your brain will be as happy as Pie's though. Enjoy!

P.S. Thank you Fixxxer, you are too kind <3
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Alexx » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:38 am

Sooo....I'm telling them that my head is full of candy and toys because it IS, right? I was kinda hoping that candy and toys would come along with my new out of body friend.

And man, I was already planning on being hung upside down for this process! How'd you know?!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Bear » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Well, yes, of course. I mean, it is YOU Alexx, it should be common knowledge that your head is actually filled with the treats and treasures of dandy candies and toys for boys. The problem is, how to get the kids to leave some of those goodies for you without them swiping 'em all? Quite the head scratcher, that one.

Also, I knew because I guess you could say I'm in your head, soon to be literally. That or you could say we are like minded, in which case our out of body friends can be BBFs (best brains forever) =D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Once Alexx realizes the toys in his head are translucent colored light up remakes of robot toys he already has he'll be hitting himself in the head before anyone else gets a chance.

Great comic. Friggin' hilarious and cute.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares