[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Trauma Center
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Trauma Center

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Trauma Center

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Good luck on the technomancing. My original PS3 died after years and years of faithful service. It was my all in one entertainment device, and had many of my PS2 saves still inside it. Most of the best ones I had backed up, but I lost a bunch of minor saves as well as most of my Ar Tonelico playthroughs. It also died with disc 2 of Azumanga Daioh inside it as well (which Sony sent back to me). I attempted to look at it myself, but I had no idea what I was doing and settled on trading it for a refurbished model.

I was never angry at it, though. That thing put in so many hours of service I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did, and it would play DVDs that wouldn't work in anything else. Even my newer PS3 isn't as good as that. As far as my saves, I guess losing them was as good a reason as any to play a few games, and I still have a PS2 so I wasn't out a machine to play them on. I did enjoy the backwards compatibility, though.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Trauma Center

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:20 am

I remember opening up my original "fat" PS2 awhile ago to see if I could get it to play cd-based PS2 games(the ones with blue backing rather than silver). It failed miserably, but I have a working PS2 slim now so it's all good.

My situation wasn't as tense as this comic, but still required a great degree of precision and anal retentiveness. /heh

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Re: Trauma Center

Postby ThePaul » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:08 pm

I've lost so many games of Operation like that. I don't know where those guys come from. /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares