[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Phandom Thieves of Hearts Pt.1
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Phandom Thieves of Hearts Pt.1

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Phandom Thieves of Hearts Pt.1

Postby Adol The Red » Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 pm

"I talk to NO human!" - Was there an exclamation in there? I don't remember, and checking would require like, two clicks. I love this, though, and the little bubble with the two of you. I've never played a Persona game, but I at least have a second hand understanding of them. I only recently learned that there is a social aspect to those games. I see things like the quote above, and it reminds me of how strong my urge is to try and undermine and ruin all success at such ventures in games. I don't know why, but when I see that, I want to pick the option that ruins everything, so long as it is not a jerky option. I don't like being a jerk to people in games, even if they don't exist. I just strive for virtual social ineptitude. I think I'm waiting for a game to respond to this impulse and find creative outcomes for this tendency. Of course, I daydream about doing it in the real world, too, so there's that. I wonder what kind of neurosis this is.

Anyway, funny comic! Loved it.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Phandom Thieves of Hearts Pt.1

Postby The Lich Tree » Sat May 20, 2017 8:02 am

It Was beautiful, can't wait for part 2! i mean i can totally wait. cause persona 5 is awesome and you guys are probably enjoying the hell out of it :D
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares