[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Maladies for Candies
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Maladies for Candies

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Maladies for Candies

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:33 am

So good, especially the third and last panels. Love all the expressions.

Man I'm happy if I even feel like playing a game these days. I'm kind of in some apathetic doldrums, but Sonic Mania has me in a Sonic mood, so there's that, at least.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Maladies for Candies

Postby Graum » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Definitely a good laugh.

Same here... all I want to do is draw lately.
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Postby Pie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Sorry for the super late reply. XD Thank you so much Adol. I'm always trying to figure out my own and improve my character expressions. =) -and it makes me happy that there are panels that you specifically pointed out in liking.~ It meant a lot to me. ^_^

I understand what you mean Adol about the apathy. -_- Bear and I are kind of in limbo about it too. Sometimes we're slightly up about things like wanting to play Nier Automata and Horizon, but... I don't know... I think it's possible that maybe most modern day AAA games, just aren't my kind of style of game. '_' Sometimes I can't help but to feel that things feel a little TOO graphically realistically polished and cinematic, and not enough popping with artistic style.

I've been really interested in Sonic Mania. XD -but I admit that I was never really that good at Sonic games and didn't grow up with a Genesis, so I think I mainly enjoy the concept, the franchise, and the romp more as a casual sonic fan. ^^

I played a bit of Shantae and the Pirate's Curse this past month which made me really happy. =)

I'm not sure what it is. It's like how I wasn't interested at all in this year's Tokyo Gameshow. '_' There were a few titles that have my passing interest and curiosity like Code Vein and Monster Hunter World, but not really things I can be excited about... I LOVE Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and was really excited about the teaser, but now, I'm not sure how I feel about it. ^^ but still happy that it's coming out. =) -oh, I guess a part of it too is because I don't have a NSwitch. >_>
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Pie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:58 pm

Oh yeah!! and Legend of Grimrock 2 is awesome!! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares