[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [379] Double Addiction
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[379] Double Addiction

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[379] Double Addiction

Postby Alanzi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:58 pm

"...Also, it was 2:30am when you logged off, not 1:30am."

ahhhhhh this is yet another comic where i love your art so much ahhhhhhhhh

Glad to hear you're still enjoying Dragalia Lost! I installed it at your recommendation those months ago, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it. :( I had a strong feeling it's because I played a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes, and felt pretty much the same way about it as the paragraphs you wrote for Dragalia Lost (good progression, very generous, etc.) I had a couple bad experiences with FEH at one point that kind of made me move on, and I think I was afraid to go through it all again for Dragalia Lost...
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [379] Double Addiction

Postby Fuujin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:45 am

Dragalia Lost is one of the more generous gatcha games out there though. They also listen to the community quite a lot. For instance, everyone complained that the pity timer for a 5 star item was heavily weighted for wyrmprints. Most people want the 5* hero or dragon and the print is basically filler. They announced just last week after the next patch prints won't be part of the summoning pool AT ALL. Instead you can buy prints with eldwater, which is normally obtained from pulling extra units or selling extra dragons and prints. That itself is already really cool and most games wouldn't bother to change their summoning structure, but that's not all. In order for everyone to afford to buy the prints they will give you like 250% more eldwater than before for pulling duplicate units, AND they will retroactively give you the 250% you would've gotten if this was the system from the beginning, AND they will just straight up give everyone 25k eldwater.

They also revealed Nintendo purposefully restricts how greedy they can be with DL. The developers have said they could've totally made more money with the game if it wasn't for Nintendo. lol
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:49 pm

@Alanzi- How did you... lol 1:30am, I'm sure she was probably up till at least 3am, but she wrote it on the script as 1:30am and thought "hmm, okay, I guess that's late enough... I guess." Thank you about your compliment on the art. ^_^ I'm really happy to hear that~

To be honest, I wasn't sure how I felt about the game at first because I was worried about the difficulty being too easy and it being boring. From my past experience with mobile games, watching my brother play, a lot of what he does is put games on an auto mode where AI takes care of everything. It made me feel "what's the point of playing if you're not really playing? =/" -though I guess it's about the team management. I admit that one of the things that really keeps me playing is the art direction. XD I know for sure if it wasn't so cute, beautiful, and have an art style I love so much, I most likely might not be playing it. ^^ I mean, it's fun too, but the art! XD It's a shame about you not getting into it, but I understand. Neither Bear, Brie, nor Kat really care for the game. I was really curious about FEHs, but I don't know about checking it out. I think one mobile game might be enough for me, and a friend said that Dragalia Lost's story and events are better. XD

@Fuujin- Yay Dragalia Lost! \(' u ')/ *high fives you* I need more friends who are into this game! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Fuujin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 am

I finally maxed out all my elemental shrines. Now on to the weapon shrines and 5* gear lol. I'm not super into the void weapons, so now's the perfect time to build up for the next event XD
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares