[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Go Your Own Way
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Go Your Own Way

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Go Your Own Way

Postby The Lich Tree » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Dragon quest builders 2 is something i'm actually sorta interested in getting.

I bought the first dq builders in hopes it would show square enix there is a demand in the west for the mainline dragon quest games. i enjoyed it for the most part and beat it, then sold it. wasn't much reason for me to keep it and minecraft just had better building so yeah. but dragon quest builders 2 seems to have even more charm from what i've seen and ai that actually helps build and is not dumb? don't know how i feel about the helping you build part but i'm sure the second game would be really fun. plus it's dragon quest so there really doesn't seem to be a downside. only major conflict is getting it on ps4 or switch cause i never make use of the switch. but it seems to run better on ps4 soo.. hmm.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Re: Go Your Own Way

Postby Alanzi » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:06 pm

I've never heard of this game, but it seems neat! ...I play a lot of Minecraft, though, so I'm very familiar with making mountains out of molehills, haha.

...or in my case, gigantic ravines from solid ground.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Fuujin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:31 pm

holy crap my brother and I did the exact same thing in Roller Coaster Tycoon.... only we did it on purpose! We made the best, most thrilling, and cheapest ride we possibly could. We had nice queues, plenty of benches and concessions and trash cans and mascots for everyone in the line. and right after the completely thrilled patrons left the ride.... they were met with an infinitely deep pool exactly 1 square big. Every single person who got off the ride instantly drowned but, since they didn't die on the ride, the ride didn't get a dangerous reputation. This led to even more people lining up for their inevitability! We watched gleefully as every patron flailed around in a pool 1 square big... it was glorious!
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:17 pm

Fuujin evil.............

and I remember hearing buzz about DQ builders last year? isn't there a sequel now?
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby Alanzi » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Fuujin » Wed May 01, 2019 6:52 am

Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin