[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [393] Fake It Till You Makeup
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[393] Fake It Till You Makeup

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[393] Fake It Till You Makeup

Postby emmydagal » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:40 am

All I gotta say is: OIAJDUIHBUVUSIJA

people who become like, makeup masters are just too powerful. like, HOW DO THEY DO IT!?!? HOW DOES ANYONE DO IT!!?!?! I CAN BARELY PAINT ON PAPER HOW DO I DO IT ON MY FACE?!!?!?!?
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Re: [393] Fake It Till You Makeup

Postby Fuujin » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:46 am

At least you don't have to break capillaries in your cheeks to make blush like in the old days lol. Still though, I was never sure how effective learning from a video tutorial would be for make up... I don't have the dexterity to do most of that stuff in the first place, but my fiance can do it while I'm driving on a bumpy road in the car, it's incredible lol.
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:25 pm

o!! actually one of my girlfriends! shes learning to do makeup and shes rather good!! so i guess i'll have to ask her to do mine XD
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby Fuujin » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:09 am

I hate the feeling of make up in general lol, but I really can't seem to move my brushes towards my face while looking in the mirror. I can do it just fine when i'm looking at a miniature going down, but somehow it doesn't work the other way lol.
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alanzi » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:27 pm

Wait a second...

...this comic title was already used in #314!!!

I demand additional comics as recompense! :)
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Pie » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:53 am

I'm surprised and happy this one got so much of a response. XD
I'd really like to do something about around my eyes, but I'm too afraid to attempt because of the fear of poking my eye. >.<

@Alanzi- hahaha, yeah... we noticed about the names after we posted. >.> I'm really surprised you noticed/remembered! Bear mentioned going back to change the name of the older comic since it fit this one a lot more, but I'm not sure if she'll remember or have the drive to do so. XD I guess you can have solace in knowing that "till" is spelled differently in both?
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alanzi » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:27 pm

Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares