[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [398] Didn't Age Well
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[398] Didn't Age Well

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[398] Didn't Age Well

Postby Alanzi » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:50 pm

I've never played WoW in any form, but I've played my fair share of MMOs otherwise. Lately I've picked up FFXIV and having a good time going through that one's story. At least it always seems like when higher-leveled characters need you, it's because they have actual things they need to do instead (or you're just better in general).
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [398] Didn't Age Well

Postby Fuujin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:50 am

In general, NPCs in RPGs that can't move are silly. Even as a kid, when I was watching the Pokemon episode when Snorlax is blocking the river, I was thinking, "why are the villagers sending random kids to go check it out? Their only source of water is blocked!" Maybe they had indoor plumbing, but that didn't occur to me lol. I never got into WoW, but I have some fond memories of Everquest. I just know if I try to get back into those types of games I just wouldn't have the time xD, but they were a lot of fun for sure.
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares