[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [402] Not a Peep Was Heard
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[402] Not a Peep Was Heard

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[402] Not a Peep Was Heard

Postby Alanzi » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:21 pm

Wow, are you me? I do this with everything, haha. I used to let Halloween candy expire.

Two months ago I was in Target with my mom, and I saw a box of 60 mini-candy canes for $2. I love candy canes, especially the mini ones because you can put the whole thing in your mouth at once and never have to worry about your fingers getting sticky. I bought them.

The box is sitting right next to me, below my computer monitor. There are still 59 mini-candy canes in the box.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [402] Not a Peep Was Heard

Postby Pie » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:46 pm

LOL Thank you for the funny story. X3 I showed Bear what you wrote and she was "yeah, it sounds like you." XD I tend to take my time with candy whenever I have some.~ I think it's mostly because I want to stretch it out and enjoy the treat for as long as I can, and when I DO eat some, I do it as a conscious decision. I kinda grew up being taught that chocolate mostly never goes bad too. >.>

I kinda do that with food I really like we keep in the fridge too, but it sometimes turns into a sad story. ._.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Fuujin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Holy crap me and my family had a fun time with the marshmallow snowmen before xmas. I have a pretty sweet evil laugh, which I employed as the snowmen melted in my cup. The little one was imagining the snowman just like taking a bath, so she was fairly traumatized. The older one laughed evilly with me. Mom just kept thinking we're the weirdest people lolol. Fun times were had by all.
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby emmydagal » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:58 pm

PIEEEE YOU MONSTER!!! YOU LET A PEEP DRROWWWWN!!!!!!
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares