[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [403] Victim Blaming
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[403] Victim Blaming

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[403] Victim Blaming

Postby Alanzi » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:21 pm

I've played enough FFXIV in the last 5-6 months to know I'd be pretty distressed over this kind of thing, too. Probably one of the hardest parts of being on support teams for this sort of thing is that there ARE people out there who would be legit for years, then just go "I'm so busy with life now, I actually have MONEY now, I just want to skip stuff and get good items". It's gotta be so hard to tell the real cases from the fake ones. :(

Gosh though I'd think IP addresses would be a big clue, lol.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [403] Victim Blaming

Postby Fuujin » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:59 pm

The meme reference was pretty on point lol. Highly enjoyable comic, so I'm glad the ban got lifted and a happy ending for everyone.
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: [403] Victim Blaming

Postby Pie » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:05 pm

@Fuujin- I'm really happy that you got the meme reference. XD I was a worried that it would go over a lot of people's heads since I don't know how popular it was/is. Thank you for telling us that you enjoyed it! It's comforting. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares