[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [404] Blind Date
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[404] Blind Date

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[404] Blind Date

Postby Alanzi » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:21 am

"But you sent me a shirt once and the package had your return address."
"Oh, that was a fake address too."
"...But what if the delivery had faile--"
"NOPE CAN'T TAKE THE CHANCE"

It's so cool that you two meet fans. :) That's got to be awesome to make so many good friends!
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [404] Blind Date

Postby Pie » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:23 pm

lol Alanzi~ I love it when you do this. You always make me laugh. XD Thank you~
We actually haven't met TOO many fans of the comic in real life, but we have~ and it's fun~ ^_^
Too bad you don't live in the area Alanzi. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Alanzi » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:30 pm

Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Fuujin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:18 am

Hahaha, I saw a commercial for a phone that had like 6 lenses on the back. You would need a GIANT bandaid for that. I hope everyone’s staying nice and safe! I got hit with covid layoffs but somehow still don’t have time to game lol.
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alanzi » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:14 pm

Oh nooo, I'm sorry to hear that Fuujin. :( I know at least 3 people that had the same thing happen. I still luckily have my job but it's mandatory work-from-home for the foreseeable weeks/months, and since I live alone that's kinda killing me...
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Fuujin » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:36 am

Thanks Alanzi. It sure does suck right now, but things will get better. Hopefully sooner than later lol
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares