[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [415] Be True to Your Fool
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[415] Be True to Your Fool

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[415] Be True to Your Fool

Postby Alanzi » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:54 am

oh my god panel 3
i'm in this picture and i don't like it

Patch 5.3's story was so amazing so so amazing I loved it ahhhhhhhhhhhh! It also pains me greatly that I know someone who's like "oh yeah I skip all that stuff". WHY. HOW. WHY. You'll miss Alisaie about to do a great many stupid and reckless things, and when the rains cease and you're greeted with another beautiful day -- they won't be here to see it. etc etc.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [415] Be True to Your Fool

Postby Pie » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:43 pm

Yay 5.3 story! XD hahaha, I'm happy to hear you feel the same. So heart tugging. ;_; Whenever Bear and I go through these kind of story parts, like with Emech Selk, we keep saying "Best game ever!" XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby ThunderSky » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:09 pm

I suspect that any artists that are in collaborative mediums just double in their socialization with their art-creation, so they never have to worry about finding time in the schedule because it's just layered in naturally.
ThunderSky
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby emmydagal » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:55 pm

be the best clown ya can

also THE 5.3 STORY WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! made a villain i was mixed on, into a REAL villain, and that trial, THAT TRIAL!!!!! absolutely amazing
emmydagal
Merchant LV 63/45
Merchant  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:31 pm

Welcome to the forums Thundersky. =)
-I guess like them streaming while drawing, huh? '_' My pace in drawing slows down considerably when I'm talking with people. -and I tend to wave my arms around while talking, even if no one sees me. >_> I should probably seriously think of streaming while I'm drawing. '_' I tried a few months back before I had a computer upgrade but my computer couldn't handle the load of both programs at the time. XD Maybe it can now.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares