[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Adorable Pets Thread!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

The Adorable Pets Thread!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: The Adorable Pets Thread!

Postby RollCasket » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 pm

First two of my fav cats from Farore's job. This first one, Honey, is my cat. Sure she lives there and all, but it's totally my cat. She has insanely soft fur, seriously.

2nd is Tate, who has a knack for sleeping awesomely.

And finally, our new kitten Sissel.

To not bog the post down TOO much, here are links with a (nicknamed Missile), , and .
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Sissel reminds of this little black kitten my landlord got a while back. This cat is fearless. Their other cat is always zooming around me or running out of the way when I walk up the stairs. The kitten would be laying at the top of the stairs next to my door, just staring at me as if to say, "sup? You want something?" The other cat I could nudge away from the outside door with my foot, but the kitten would just bat at my foot like it was no big thing. Fearless. And I totally want to take him because my landlord has no idea how to take care of cats.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Farore » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Jerry seems to have spelled her name wrong, its Sisselia, since she's a girl. But, she is named after the main character in Ghost Trick, Sissel.

Honey is a sweetheart unless you're wearing scrubs, then she hides like there's no tomorrow.

Tate is one of my favorites at work. As you can see he's a big ham. When he first got left with us he had a broken jaw that had to be wired for almost 3 months! Poor little guy, but he doesn't let that keep him down anymore. I love to rub his belly, and apparently I'm the only one that he lets rub it.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 am

Tate looks so adorable. I love orange cats!!! So adorkable! /lv

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Farore » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:11 pm

At work they say I have a thing for the fluffy orange kitties. They're so cute and fluffy!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 pm

I thought was a wonderfully heartwarming article about the power of cats (and I'm sure animals in general).
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby chrisb » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:37 pm

I had no idea you were an inmate Bear. In all seriousness it was a very touching article.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Shhh...no one needs to know that I was plugging my own feature. /shy
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Adol The Red » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Wow. Very interesting article. More prisons really should consider this.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Farore » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Milo never told me he was moonlighting as a prison cat!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer