[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - I feel like I'm a shitty friend...
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

I feel like I'm a shitty friend...

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Re: I feel like I'm a shitty friend...

Postby Bear » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 am

Well, I think that is very respectable Wilbur. I'm sorry if I came off as harsh or anything, I was really unsure of what to say, honestly. It's been on my mind a lot since Saturday morning. The way your first post was written it sorta sounded like you were in a rush for the sake of dating and nothing more.

Anyways, I think that if you go in and apologize honestly just to mend your friendship, without the prospects of what might come from that, it would be the best. I mean, you should always be true to yourself and be as honest as you can be; that's the policy I adhere to and it's worked out pretty well so far.

Anyways, good luck mending things with her; just try to be a friend first and tell her how sorry you are for what was said/done in the past. Try to be open to communication and be there for her, but don't push yourself on her or be too insistent on mending things. Sometimes being too strong in an apology may seem stifling to her as well, so be sure to avoid that too. Let her feel comfortable with re-connecting with you on her own terms and be respectful of her space. I guess that would be my advice going forward.

Anyways man, life is full of lessons that are meant to teach us to be better people. I hope things turn out well for you, regardless of the outcome here. Keep positive, honest and respectful =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Bear » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Now I feel like a shitty friend -.-

My original response to you Wilbur...I dunno. I hope you didn't take it wrongly. I feel like everyone here is a friend to Pie and I and I shouldn't have been so harsh or made assumptions. I feel like you are a great guy but I didn't exactly approach it that way the first time; I should have clarified what you meant first.

I've kinda been feeling crappy about it this week, so I'm sorry for any negativity it brought to you and possibly others. The truth is, I'm honored to have you guys around and to have your support, and I need to be more supportive in turn of you guys and be more thoughtful in my responses because I care about you.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:03 pm

It's alright. You didn't do anything wrong. I thought your responses were very kind and thoughtful. Also, that girl I thought was angry with me is actually fine. We're cool, so I'm gonna try to talk with her more and just make sure I don't do any of the pity-mongering stuff I did before. I won't screw this up! /no1

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:47 pm

That's cool man; stay strong and confident and just be happy! Good luck with things =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Previous

Return to Rants and NSFW