[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Long Time Reader, First Time Forum...er?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Long Time Reader, First Time Forum...er?

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Long Time Reader, First Time Forum...er?

Postby ThePaul » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:30 am

Oh yes, definitely picking it up when it comes out. I've been excited about the idea of a Persona fighting game since I saw some art work that someone made of a fake little thing of it. I think it was that fellow that did most of the animations in the Scott Pilgrim game and a bunch of other stuff that belongs in the NSFW file.

I wonder if I still have that saved somewhere on my compy...
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 am

I used to know the Scott Pilgrim animation guy through another friend. He does some pretty...out there stuff lol. I had a good laugh when I saw he managed to get his love for zombies in the game as an extra mode. If you haven't seen any of his other stuff, I think it was called Kings of ultimate power...or something...I'll just find the link for it (why am I typing out what I'm doing...) it's two parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSdoDjcI ... ata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYKe3lg8 ... ata_player

Also, whoa...D1 but not D2? I could actually still play 2, it's still good, though I'd proll just play Torchlight instead if I was just gonna play solo since it sadly has no multi. Torchlight 2 should also be awesome too.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 am

THAT was his name...Paul Robertson, he went by "Persona" on the forums I used to be on a while back, don't press start. He also did this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utpd1FfD ... ata_player
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:03 am

That one was less disturbing than his other stuff. Here's the Persona thingy he did.

I thought I posted it last night, but must've fallen asleep first.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Pie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Wow! thanks for the links guys! >.< I've always been amazed at his work since I first found out about it years ago, and seeing more of it now is just stunning! XD He's so good!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby ThePaul » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 am

Yeah, I like his stuff too, even if some of it gives me nightmares.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Previous

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!