[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ohai.
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Ohai.

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Ohai.

Postby th3squirr3l » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Glad you asked who I'd like to see... There are so many...

Heh, going along with Fire Emblem, I think I'd like to see a mage, probably Soren. He seems the most relevent for some reason.

Some characters from the Megaman series would be awesome... Just imagine playing as Protoman or Bass!

One character that I thought of a while ago that would be my absolute, complete favorite of all time: Majora's Mask Link. His down+b would be changing masks: Human, Zora, Deku Scrub, and Goron! AHAKFHSJKDHG. And. Wait for it. His final smash.... Fierce Deity! It's so perfect. Perhaps a bit OP, but it would be awesome :D

It would be cool seeing more 3rd party characters... Final Fantasy, anyone? Cecil or Kain from FFIV would be excellent additions!

Maybe a variation on Luigi that gives him the Poltergust 2000. I thought of this just now, so I'm not exactly sure how it would work.... Hmm... Maybe it could be just his final smash! Suck everyone in to KO them. That would be neat.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm

I like the idea about the Poltergust 2000. His final smash in Brawl was pretty stupid if you ask me.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby th3squirr3l » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm

That game is my all-time favorite. The true Zelda fans know where it's at /no1
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 pm

To this day I still can't believe it wasn't a huge hit. I really loved the direction they took with it and there are so many great things about it. One day we shall pay homage to it in comic form...one day.

Also, Zac Gorman of , posted and I wanted to smack him for rating Majora's Mask as "Good" and Spirit Tracks and Adventure of Link as "Okay". Grrrrrr.

Someone needs to school a bro on what made them amazing sleeper hits that challenged convention.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby th3squirr3l » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Ahahaha, while I don't exactly agree with some of the placements either, that's one hilarious chart xD

I mean, people take the timeline speculations a little to far. Just enjoy the game! But, I guess everyone enjoys things in their own way, and if they love speculating about which game came before which... Whatever xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 pm

As much of a jerk as that guy might seem, I did like that he included the CD-i games and the horrible cartoon (the one which I was an unwitting witness to in my youth). It really actually kind of made you forget the stern judgement at the bottom of the chart.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby RollCasket » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:03 am

I like your idea for Luigi and really like your idea for Majora's Mask Link but do we really need 3 Links? Cause to be honest Toon Link is a way better character than adult Link and they obviously can't take the normal Link out. Soren could be cool, though Lyn would be my choice from Fire Emblem...putting her in as an assist just made me that much more sad. If any third party characters got in it should and NEEDS to be Megaman, just sayin.

As for the list...he has Link to the Past as one of the greatest, and that's the best one so that list is ok in my book =P

Finally, I want a 3DS Smash Bros with online, street pass could give all those figure type models that they always add, maybe even share stages that way too. Come on Nintendo, take my money and make it happen.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:42 am

Pffft. You could make ALL the characters Link for all I care. xD

Ehh, I meant Protoman or Bass in addition to Megaman. Of course he'd be in it!

Smash Bros 3DS. Must. HAPPEN.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Ninja_moofin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 am

Happy late welcome to the forums!

Hope you have fun with us squirrel and I am sure you will fit in perfectly!
Ninja_moofin
Swordman LV 52/40
Swordman  LV 52/40

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!