[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Splee
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Splee

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Splee

Postby Reaper154 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Hey guys I'm Reaper. I'm a tech nerd from the east coast with a dark sense of humor. I was turned onto this by Tehsquirrel and love this webcomic. Glad to be here cya around
Reaper154
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: Splee

Postby Doctor G33K » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:50 pm

How dark is this dark sense of humor?

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Rather... dark...

And, yes, I suppose I was the bad influence on him. But we all like to pretend it's the other way around xD

Welcome to the forums!
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 pm

I like me some dark hummor as well. Most of my favorite films are dark comedies or at very least are dark movies with some humorous bits.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tehwilburforce » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:50 pm

It's really kinda impossible for anyone to resist using or laughing at dark humor unless you are a prude, religious grandmother or something. Anyway, welcome to the forums. We have pizza in the fridge to your left and Sweater Vest Thursdays. Not really, but that'd cool, right?

Since this is a gaming forum, I think I should demand that you list off some of your favorite games. GO!!!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey now, I find it offensive when people insult random strangers for not getting a certain type of hummor. It's just not very nice.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Well, welcome to the community.

I guess if you ask my friends they would say that I have a dark sense of humor, so yay.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm

@thepaul: lol. I was only kidding. I was assuming that all of us are well acquainted with dark humor, but didn't really think about it.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh and if you have Steam, feel free to join our group, Life in Aggro.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:05 pm

It's all good. There's quite a bit of very dark and hillarious Life in Aggro comics, so clearly anyone still here probably enjoys it. I just have problems when people belittle folks that don't get their humor, even of they aren't present. Hummor is the most important thing to me, so I go crazy when I see that stuf.

Another thing I have problems with is remembering to welcome people to forums when I post in these threads. Welcome to the forums, dood. Gives us list of favorite games an genera, please. We need them so we can silently judge you ;)
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!