[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ohai.
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Ohai.

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Ohai.

Postby th3squirr3l » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 pm

What better place to talk about awesome fighting games/characters than a thread entitled "Ohai"?

Though I haven't played Xenosaga, my friend tells me that KOS-MOS is quite the awesome character... I missed out on those games because I never had a Playstation.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 am

Well, I guess none of us are creepers or focused enough to keep the subject on a person we're talking to too long.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:43 pm

On topic to the off topic...here's a screenshot of Megaman and Pacman...which is made worse by it being"Bad Box Art" Megaman and Pacman is in some dumb vehicle thing (from Pacman World maybe?).

http://andriasang.com/comzsa/

What a bunch of fail...not only is it STREET FIGHTER (instead of Capcom) vs TEKKEN (not Namco) they used the worse versions of those characters they possibly could.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 pm

I don't know, I'm kinda' liking the Mokujin Mech. That's epic.

Also, I blame Mr. Megaman (Keiji Inafune) on Megaman's appearance. That dood is totally in love with the Bad Box Art Megaman.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Inafune is gone though o.O

To me it feels more like Capcom hates Megaman and is making fun of his fans too, like a "Well we didn't put him in MvsC3 but THIS is the Megaman you wanted right?" It's fine by me though cause I didn't really want SFxT to begin with.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Yeah, but it was a year ago that they asked him about it. Also, he's the dood. Even if he doesn't work at your company, you gotta' consult him when it comes to this sort of thing. Not involving him would be a crime (but then again, he did say he wanted Bad Box Art Megaman, cause he thought it was funny).

See also: Bad Box Art Megaman was going to be in Legends 3.

And: I don't consider anyone a true Megaman fan if they don't like Bad Box Art Megaman /no1

jk
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 pm

I take offense to that being the huge Megaman fan that I am =P I like BBA Megaman...on box art, playing as him is another story. Furthermore, he isn't that fat, so they're clearly making fun of him. Unlike most Megaman fans though, X 1-4 are my favorites even though I also love the originals. As my name implies I like Legends too and that was one of the things I was originally looking forward to on 3DS. It just feels more and more like the old Capcom I was a fan of is gone. Veering off topic slightly, many fans were hoping for a new Breath of Firebut that looks to be not happening also.

In any case, I wasn't really wanting SFxT to begin with, and this certainly didn't help. Maybe TxSF will be better.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby th3squirr3l » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:59 am

I'm looking forward to SFxT, because I'm a Street Fighter fan and my friend is a huge Tekken fan xD

BUT. OH DEAR GOD. That is not Megaman. Whatever it is, nuke it from orbit!

(Also, the fact that the game is Street Fighter and not Capcom makes it not make sense at all xD)
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:19 pm

It sucks what's been happening to Mega Man. He gets no respect from the company that made him who he is just because of office politics... I feel bad for Capcom US since they admitted that it would take a while for the company to reconcile itself with the fans. They told us that they'd be willing to bring us some Mega Man awesomeness, but then the main company in Japan won't help them live up to those promises in a million years.

Dunno if I'd get SFxT. Not liking Capcom's obsession with fighters lately...

Have not played much Breath of Fire. Only Dragon Quarter, actually. Just started it. Really fun and kind of disappointed that Capcom hasn't considered creating a new sequel.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby RollCasket » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 pm

That's what I was saying squirrel, fans asked for him in MvsC3, didn't happen, but then BBA in SFxT? Huh?

Breath of Fire 3 is one of my fav RPGs ever, even though there are some parts that are annoying. The characters are cool, the dragon transforms are awesome, and it even has a lil time skip which is always cool. Dragon Quarter has some cool stuff...but it is the most punishing rpg ever made.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!