According to the GW1 wiki, there is a dance command though and there is no reason to expect that there won't be one in GW2. In fact, many emotes are in GW1 that weren't in the beta...
Well, hopefully it's just a "not in beta yet
" thing. That would suck not to have a dance emote - I couldn't even imagine a modern MMO without it now.
I think you might just have to give Chromatic Shift up Luc; I think you were the only one to vote for it in the last poll lol. Aggronauts would be tough to come up with a good initial for too. Of course, we could just come up with separate initials/acronyms for the tag.
- Keep it GoGo even if the guild name is different?
Also, silly suggestions!LINA
- Life IN Aggro? Almost like a nod to Slayers.SQRL
- Squirrel??? lol Might also be interpreted as Squirrtle XDBUNY
- Cause who ISN'T afraid of a bunny.LINK
- Life IN K... OH WHO CARES, IT's LINK MAN!!
I guess a tag can be just as hard as a name. Throw out suggestions all!**Ninja Edit**
I just realized LINK could also be "Life IN Kryta" XD Possible guild name? Hmmm...
Kryta, of course, being the last human kingdom in Tyria.