[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - League of Legends
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

League of Legends

Everything related to games~

Re: League of Legends

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm

After playing only a few games with Misty, Paul, and Farore, I have to say it is quite fun. I guess, for the time being, I'll just stick to ranged attack only. I unlocked a couple characters, including Ryze. I also liked Ashe, so I might try playing as her some more. Let me know when you guys are on so we can play. I want to get better!!! /sob

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Eccs » Sun May 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Farore » Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I see they got two boots. I assume because they are a real human being. Awesome.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:38 pm

I still remember my first games (the first 15 summoner levels, in fact...)

I was so terrible, and I can understand that it is difficult for some people. However, I keep playing as many champions as I can, laugh at my mistakes, don't take it personal for defeats, and always try my best. I'm level 26 and I really love the game. (Though I still suck at LoL) /heh

My favorite champions: (essentially any that I'm "good" at)
DPS;
Teemo, Kennen, Brand, Nocturne, Yi
Tank;
Warwick

Feel free to add me on LoL if you want, name is the same as here. Also, if you ever want any help, let me know and I'll help as best as I can.
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 am

This video....Oh man...this video alone...It makes Pie and me want to play LoL pretty badly haha

Even though it was a little bit hard to get into this game, I'm always amazed at just how amazing the artwork surrounding it is...it's really impressive and I think this video captures the flavor of LoL very well~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby GOTL » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Please do!
It's a great game, and Jinx is awesome too. I'm pretty good with her.

argh talking about new champion, I can't wait for Yasuo to be release on live. I have a PBE and he is amazing to play with/as.
Isolation is my only comfort.
GOTL
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

Postby Bear » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Hey GOTL! Yeah, when we were getting some references for your picture, Pie stumbled onto this video and we've been SO ADDICTED to it. Man...the vid just has so much badass attitude and makes us love Jinx haha.

It kinda makes me think of a grown up Tinkerer from Dragon Nest with a Borderlands bent (though not quite like Gaige)~

But yeah...We've been popping on this video on a daily pretty much haha

Oh hey GOTL, there are a number of our forum goers that stay in contact through our Steam Group and a number of them play LoL too; you might want to hook up with them~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Eccs » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah that video has been out for a little while now, definitely adds to the whole LoL kinda world. How is everyone finding S4?

I haven't been on much but I like the new Hiem much higher potential for burst damage now. Now you can melt those pesky assassin classes with a click of R and Q before they can thump you into the ground. /gg

Still need to work out the new masteries, particularly the ones for support.

On that note I should probably get myself a NA account as well so I can play with you guys. Just means I will have no champions or runes anymore /sob but still not an issue I am sure its pretty easy to farm IP if you are under level 30 from memory.

What game mode does everyone usually play btw?
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby GOTL » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:30 pm

lol Pie and you should follow my lead.
I don't get the reason why but I'm totally obsessed with Jinx, if not her with me /hmm

Visit for your almighty Zed x Syndra comic, and english version visit here http://imgur.com/a/8ltAH and here for updates https://twitter.com/ZedxSyndraComic
GOTL
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

Postby GOTL » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Sorry for the super giant image, should have spoiler it.
Anyway, I'm Sorry I Lied in NA. I'm still in the danger zone, and working on my carry mechanics.
Season 4 is a fresh change, and I welcome it with my arms wide especially the upcoming Team Builder queue. You won't have to rush for MID MID MID ME MID FIRST I'M TOP NO I'M TOP FUCK IT I'LL DODGE.
It's really awesome since I tried it in PBE: You have an hour for strategy planning. DEFINITELY AWESOME!

How the hell you guys don't have spoiler quoting? It's really hard to scroll around for somebody. Try to put it in your forum!
And have fun with this: Upper is Zed unmasked and under is Syndra in her normal form.

GOTL
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise