[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Good den my Lord and Lady!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Good den my Lord and Lady!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Good den my Lord and Lady!

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Is there no pity sitting in the clouds,
That sees into the bottom of my grief?
O, sweet my mother, cast me not away!
Delay this marriage for a month, a week;
Or, if you do not, make the bridal bed
In that dim monument where Tybalt lies.

Talk not to me, for I'll not speak a word:
Do as thou wilt, for I have done with thee.

O God!—O nurse, how shall this be prevented?
My husband is on earth, my faith in heaven;
How shall that faith return again to earth,
Unless that husband send it me from heaven
By leaving earth? comfort me, counsel me.

Those are the lines I chose to learn for English at school, Alack!
Alack, alack, that heaven should practise stratagems
Upon so soft a subject as myself!
What say'st thou? hast thou not a word of joy?
Some comfort, nurse.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Thu May 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Welcome and make yourself at home! Feel free to latch on and reply to any thread new or old that you want, more discussion is always cool.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Thu May 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Welcome, welcome Ms. Gray! I'm quite happy that my lack of being able to do simple tasks has not turned you off from joining the forums XD Also, once again, thank you kindly for your praise. As Roll said, feel free to jump into any thread new or old, the discourse is welcome and of course, make yourself at home.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Jane Gray » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:18 am

Thanks guys. You guys are the best! /ok

As long as my boyfriend's brother isn't hogging the computer, I should be on.
Jane Gray
Jane Gray
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby Jane Gray » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:43 am

To Bear,

Mistakes art of common in the residence of thyself
At my sudden arrival, Mistakes struck its chord
It doth added stress to thy life, yours Lord Bear
We see this residential companion hath been unfair
Even with your finances withered but maintain
Mistakes hath a hand that your life doth strain
Here is to you Lord Bear
To add whatever happiness to thy lair (with Pie)
I just want you, IT'S FINE.

-Jane Gray

It ORIGINAL Shakespearian poetry :mrgreen:
Jane Gray
Jane Gray
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby Jane Gray » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:47 am

DANG I'VE HAD SO MANY TYPOS IN MY LIFE, must be a side-effect of doing this so early in the morning...

EDITED VERSION!!!

/ho
To Bear,

Mistakes art of common in the residence of thyself
At my sudden arrival, Mistakes struck its chord
It doth added stress to thy life, yours Lord Bear
We see this residential companion hath been unfair
Even with your finances withered but maintain
Mistakes hath a hand that your life doth strain
Here is to you Lord Bear
To add whatever happiness to thy lair (with Pie)
I just want you to know, IT'S FINE.

-Jane Gray

It's ORIGINAL Shakespearian poetry
Jane Gray
Jane Gray
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh snap, poetry. Umm... Ummm... Something something, welcome to the forums.

Yeah!
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm at a loss for words. Have you heard?
The sound of birds, slowly cured,
This aching in my chest; slowly put to rest.
As we cross this crest, we'll do our best!

(Wow, that's so awesome Jane, thank you =D)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Jane Gray » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 am

I just finished my new avatar pic! It took so long to do! It still looks amateurish though... but it's better!! /heh
Jane Gray
Jane Gray
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby th3squirr3l » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:11 pm

I like it, it looks much better than before :D
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!