[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Awesome Game Music Thread!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

The Awesome Game Music Thread!

Everything related to games~

Re: The Awesome Game Music Thread!

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:05 pm

All you have to do is click on the URL button then paste the web address between them, [url]here[/url]

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22 pm

I feel slightly stupid now, having taken a website development class and not realized that...

oh well, live and learn :D
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:46 am

Don't feel too bad Zyran, forum software uses some unique coding that isn't standard web code. When in doubt, try hovering over a button to get the tooltip to popup which tells you how to use it.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Zyran Lionheart » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:33 pm

The World Ends With You, can't stop listening to the music! Darn you Square and your good music! I wanted two wings, not one!
Pots OP
Zyran Lionheart
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby thatonesniperguy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:46 am

Sniper here, with my own contributions to this thread.

Ace Combat 4:
- Comona
- Tango Line
- Farbanti
- Megalith

Megaman X2:
-Zero (metal cover)
- Central Computer Stage
- Volcanic Zone Stage

Megaman X3:
- Opening Stage
- Zero (again...)
- Gravity Beetle Stage
- Volt Catfish Stage

Megaman X: Command Mission
- Steel Massimo
- Marino
- Resolution (Sympathy and Sorrow II)

...Whew, that took a while...anyways, enjoy!

...Unless you don't want to...
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Zelda concert. Enough said.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:24 pm

This is the end boss song to the first Mana Khemia. This game was a lot of fun, and one of the first games with a huge emphasis on item creation that I thuroughly enjoyed. I highly suggest this game and its sequel.

Not technicaly from a game, but this is from a collaboration album of famous video game composers, so it fits the topic. I just really dig this song.

The vocals for both of these is done by Noriko Mitose.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Trez » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:56 pm

For some reason whenever I listen to a sound track from an old game, my head gets filled with great memories of playing the game...I even remember great details of the story. Maybe I haven't been playing too many new games recently, but the music from these newer games don't seem as memorable. I could list the whole sound track of some of these games as "Awesome Game Music!" I tried to pick a few that haven't been posted yet.

Breath of Fire - Battle -
Breath of Fire -
Breath of Fire Boss -

Secret of Mana - Sorcerer (I know this has been posted already but it's just that good)
Secret of Mana -Rest of the Sound Track

Secret of Evermore -

Star Ocean the Second Story -

I suddenly feel like playing some of these games lol.

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:24 am

Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:26 am

I'm like that with a couple of games that I played lots when I was younger. Age of Empires, Halo: CE, Forza Motorsport. Every time I hear music from those games, the memories just come flooding back. In fact, a couple of weeks ago I decided to chuck Forza into my Xbox, and my god, the nostalgia hit me like a brick to the face.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise