[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Oh hai~
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Oh hai~

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Oh hai~

Postby Librari » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:45 am

Oh yeah, I have an account here... I kinda keep forgetting to come post... /hmm

So yeah, had some difficulties with registration due to my mind not processing certain math functions. /swt2 Luckily Bear and/or Pie helped me out with that. Sorry it took so long to say thanks over here, you two!

My name is Librari and I am a wizard in real life! /pif
Someday when I get back into Youtube/streaming, you'll be able to see me in my fabulous robes, doing wizardly things but mostly just playing video games (I'm a lazy wizard). I love medieval fantasy (it reminds me of home), tabletop RPGs (especially if I get to play a non-wizard, like a sneaky thief or a mighty knight), and food. I really, really like cookies and pudding. Omnomnom!

I play a lot of Minecraft (lately my computer can't handle it though, unless I play old versions), used to play a lot more wizardy games but lately I've been on a space thing for some reason. I mostly prefer CRPGs and life sim games (The Sims, Harvest Moon, etc.), but I really enjoy certain shooters. As for tabletop RPGs, I like Fudge and I've been getting into the 'honobono' type games from Japan as much as I can. It's hard to read Moonrunes! :< I learned some in high school and being a Touhou fanatic helps me learn more, but I've got a long way to go before I'm anywhere NEAR fluent.

Anyway, I hope we'll get along. <(_ _*)>
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Re: Oh hai~

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Wey hey!

I'm not really one for long winded greetings and all that so...

um

hi.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby thatonesniperguy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:16 pm

I see Fixxxer has started the welcoming party...now allow me to introduce myself. I am thatonesniperguy (shortened to "Sniper"), and I'm just the guy who lurks in the background and occasionally makes witty remarks (or rather, I try to... /swt2). I am well-versed in most things Megaman, and enjoy videogames in general and entertaining people. And sniping, of course. Can't forget that.

Anyways, at this point, the "Welcome to LiA" video would play, but it seems Bear hasn't gotten around to making that yet...so feel free to roam the forums, post on anything you like, and have fun! Oh, and beware of Paul. He likes to surprise the new guys.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Not when they got a Cute Girl in their Avatar. Whatever they are in real life, a cute girl avi will always stop me from showing them my collection of human skulls.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Librari » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:39 pm

You have skulls? This interests me as a wizard. And yes, of all I could dig out of my favourite image collection that I could get a good 125^2 face out of, a cute Halloween witch seemed like the best. I usually use animated avatars, but this forum kept whining about filesize. :(
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby ThePaul » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:55 am

Yup, all shapes and sizes.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:08 am

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:10 am

I love it /no1
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:09 am

Hello and welcome. Nice to meet another person whose soul has been consumed by touhou not that I'll have ever the skill to play the darn things...

For computers having trouble with Minecraft I suggest the optifine mod. Honestly I can't play the game without it. Not too hard to find, you just have to skim through the advertisement downloads and of course have to reinstall a new version every time Minecraft updates. Not too difficult though, and there are installation tutorials on youtube.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby thatonesniperguy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 pm

thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!