[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Red Hot Mama
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Red Hot Mama

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Red Hot Mama

Postby The Lich Tree » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:28 pm

You guys seriously have killed me with this one.. it was a fantastic laugh. knuckles and bear. oh knuckles. :lol:
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Re: Red Hot Mama

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

I think Pie looks good with red hair and knuckles is awesome so it's a win-win. Great comic, the last panel keeps making me laugh :)

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:31 pm

I just love you guys. I don't like to post when I don't actually have anything to say, but this time I couldn't help it. Hilarious.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:39 pm

I loved this one so much, I shared it on Tumblr. Speaking of which, you guy oughta get a Tumblr share button for convenience.

Anyway... /swt2

I do agree. Pie looks great with red hair. The Knuckles joke and Bear swooning at the end really sealed the deal for me. 10/10, would webcomic again! /lv

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Pie » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Thank you so much everyone! =D We're both really happy to see that this comic had a good reception. =)

The main concept behind this comic actually stemmed from months ago when Bear was working on the colors for a comic and at some point, made Pie's hair a tone of red. We liked it and he proposed the idea of possibly changing Pie's hair to that color, but I was (and still am) very reluctant because though I admit it looks nice (and possibly better than the current blue), I can't help feeling it's not "me." I also feel that it's too weird to have an established look for Bear and Pie for all this time, then have it change so suddenly. We even discussed the idea of Pie's hair slowly changing redish over time so people wouldn't really notice, but that's kinda weird too. Bear eventually brought up the idea of Pie dying her hair one day, but I wasn't so sure about that either. Even after this comic, Bear asked me if Pie's hair should stay red, but I just don't think I want that. What do you guys think? -just curious.

also on a side note, the idea for this comic also stems from the . XD -and that my hair kinda shines red in the sunlight even though it's black. >.>
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Librari » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:18 pm

/heh Oh, you two...

Having a guy/girl on either end of this sort of relationship is nice. Maybe someday, I'll find a Peach to whisper terrible plumbing innuendo to.
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares