[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Big Hero 6!!~
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Other Shiny Things

Big Hero 6!!~

Not games but still cool art & entertainment stuff we find interesting!

Big Hero 6!!~

Postby Pie » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:22 pm

I've been hyped and looking forward to for the past couple of weeks! XD It came out yesterday and people seem to be saying it's awesome! =D Do you guys wanna talk about it? I'm torn about the idea of reading what/if you guys write because I don't want any spoilers, but if you want to share you're excitement, you can do so here! XD Make sure you put spoiler warnings though of course!~ =3 I hope Bear and I can see this soon!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: Big Hero 6!!~

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm

I've been looking forward to it heaps, but it doesn't come out in over month down under, so no spilers plz ty

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Spoilers: Snape Kills Dumbledoor.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:54 pm

M8, you just ruined the whole movie for me, guess I have to find something else to watch. I hear The sixth Sense is pretty good.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:48 am

Why do you keep picking movies to watch where Snape kills Dumbledoor?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:45 pm

o: not again

Fine, I'll just watch Empire Strikes Back, I'd like to see snape try and pull any funny business now

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Kerreth » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:02 am

I watched it.

In the interest of not spoilers though, I'll just say A. The short film before it is pretty good, B, The movie itself is good, but probably could've been longer for reasons, and C. Yes stay through the credits they're not gonna pull a dumb Guardians of the Galaxy joke again.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Eccs » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:56 pm

If you haven't seen it yet I think you should Pie.

Actually went and saw it over the Christmas/New Year break (It was only released on the 26th for us). A friend dragged me to the movies to see it, I hadn't heard anything about it previously except for see the big blow up display at the cinema (Also because I have been in my own little hermit kingdom).

Well worth watching this movie on the big screen, although the plot was probably a bit limited still a great movie. I would probably pay to go see it again if someone asked if I wanted to go see it.
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Return to Other Shiny Things