Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Shock an Audience

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Shock an Audience

Postby Alexx » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:00 am

Oh, TMNT. I never thought about the breaking-the-fourth-wall thing, though. I guess so many cartoons did that back then that I didn't notice! Either that, or the fact that I would have been four years old when the show came out that I didn't actually remember much of it until later, when they had already started breaking the fourth wall. I'll have to check out the early episodes, sometime. It would be interesting to see Shredder as someone other than the guy married to Krang. 'Cause those two were totally in a relationship.

ANYWAY: The current toon is awesome! Anyone with a passing interest in TMNT should check it out. In fact, it's so good, I'm still baffled as to why the movie happened at all. They have a current and perfectly good show going....why do some random unrelated movie?
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Re: Shock an Audience

Postby busyyuu » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:17 am

The early episodes as I remember them were actually quite well done for a semi-serious show. The humor was light, but not overbearing, and it had some pretty well-done action sequences. I haven't checked out the new show, but I also heard good things about it ^^
busyyuu
Undeclared
Undeclared

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares