[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Raptor Comics!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Raptor Comics!

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Raptor Comics!

Postby Kerreth » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:41 pm

I am wondering who can't wait to show you Aurum Vale because I do NOT have fond memories of that place. Especially bad since:

A. I was playing SMN, which has basically no burst AOE
B. The first boss, before it was patched, did this AOE debuff that did full damage to pets, making me have to constantly resummon her (and I didn't learn Swiftcast yet!)
C. The last boss requires AOE or you just get eaten alive by gajillions of tiny little plants. Worst memory was the random group that decided to stick 2 SMN and an undergeared WHM who couldn't cast Holy without going oom. Surprisingly, the whole group sticked through it and we took the entire time alotted and tons of attempts at her.

Maybe she typo'd and meant SV? :P Stone Vigil was awesome, I didn't mind having to run that a lot.

Also, damn, healing while still ACN? Geez, all you have until becoming a SCH at level 30 is Physick and Virus (and maybe Eye for an Eye, unless that was after 30). I don't think you could cross class anything with CNJ other than Cure (lol) and Protect. Good luck with that. :P
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Raptor Comics!

Postby Kerreth » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Also, unless they nerfed it/the gear got weird, the first really challenging dungeon for me was Haukke Manor (level 30-ish). Mostly because A) pretty much every class > job conversion at 30 is weird, since your spells become more specialized but you still only have half of them (especially true with ACN/SMN/SCH because of the DPS/healing divergence), and B) the fights are pretty mechanics focused, you have to make sure you're clicking the lamps and standing in the right places etc.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:54 am

Well, now we know Bear's skull follows the contours of his hair! I imagine he'll be useful in a game of human darts. Pie, how's your throwing arm?

Also, the "Forget me Knot" part KILLED ME. I am now dead. Thanks to you two. Great. Just great.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Pie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Thank you for the smile Alex. =D
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Kerreth » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:14 pm

Hey look, if anyone has an old lapsed subscription to FF14, SQEX is hosting a free login week from 2/27 - 3/9. http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... 348ab5d5e5

I think I'm gonna play some Triple Triad.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares